Social Media Management
Social media is more prevalent than its ever been before. At Effective Web Solutions we specialize in social media marketing that engages both new and existing customers. This can benefit your business more than you realize. Increasing user engagement helps build a brand. Social media connects you directly to customers in an easy and approachable way. This makes you a part of a larger online community and becoming a part of the community is how you create customers for life both on and off-line.
Save time with professional social media management
With more than half of all American citizens utilizing one or more social networks, you don’t want to be the only business in town missing out on social media marketing. When running a business it can be difficult to find time to maintain the kind of social media marketing that creates long term conversions. Our social media experts will take this off your plate, utilizing the kind of long term, evidence based social media strategies that get results. We engage your customers on a number of popular platforms in a variety of formats.
The Benefits of a Social Media Campaign
- Reach customers on the media platforms they use most.
- Speak directly to customers about services and products.
- Deliver social media specific deals and offers.
- Engage younger customers and grow your business.
- Promote branding and local customer awareness.
- Create a digital network and increase your online presence.
- Become a local fixture for your service.
- Expand digital marketing with videos and image.
Social media marketing benefits don’t end there, and can be subtle and far reaching. Search engines use a variety of metrics to determine relevancy. This includes your online presence as a whole. Devoting resources to social media may benefit your rankings by creating valuable back links with high domain authority. User engagement also builds trust in your company. Seeing that a company feels comfortable communicating with customers on the platforms they value creates a shared set of values and builds trust.
Social Media Platforms
Gain a following on today’s largest social media platforms!
We utilize a variety of platforms that include:
- Facebook – Facebook is a social networking site that allows users to make connections, share interests, and join groups. Facebook has become increasingly popular in the business world, as companies have the ability to make profiles, share pictures and specials, receive “likes” amongst their fans, and spread the word about the company.
- Twitter – Twitter is an information network where users to share information and messages, acquire followers, tag other users, and seek real time updated information posted by other users. For businesses, Twitter can provide a canvas for connecting your messages and brand and quickly spread messages based on involvement in events, stories and specials.
- YouTube – YouTube is one of the largest video sharing sites in the world with over 4 billion views everyday. YouTube can be used for businesses to showcase products and services and promote specials, messages, and involvements.
- Pinterest – Pinterest is a virtual bookmarking site that allows you to “pin” images and videos that you find on the web and share them with others. People can follow your pinboards and repin the content they are interested in, thus sharing it with others who are following them. Businesses are using Pinterest to share products and events and show other people using their products or services.
- Google+ – Google+ is a social network very similar to Facebook that allows users to connect, share in unique ways that include “circles,” “hangouts,” “huddles” and “sparks.” Many businesses use Google+ to share images, updates, specials, and connections.
When you want to build trust, reach new customers, and grow your business call (888) 400-4002 or Contact Us for social media marketing today.