Social Media Management for your Phoenix Business
Social media is key to remarketing for Phoenix businesses. As potential customers visit and leave your website, social media can be an incredibly effective tool for placing your remarketing ads and steering these consumers back to your site. However, social media offers a much larger arsenal of tools for your business’s marketing purposes, as well.
Social media is more prevalent than its ever been before. At Effective Web Solutions, we specialize in social media marketing that engages both new and existing customers. This can benefit your Phoenix business more than you realize. Social media connects you directly to customers in an easy and approachable way that can increase user engagement and ultimately help you build your brand. By becoming part of a larger online community, you can foster longterm returning customers both online and in real life.
Save Time with Professional Social Media Management
With more than half of all American citizens utilizing one or more social networks, you don’t want to be the only business in Phoenix without a social media presence. When running a business, it can be difficult to find time to maintain the kind of social media marketing that creates long term conversions. Our social media experts will take the often time-consuming responsibilities of social media management off of your plate, and free you up to focus on other processes of your business. We utilize the long term, evidence-based social strategies that get results, and we engage your customers on several popular platforms in a variety of formats.
The Benefits of Social Media Campaigns
- Reach customers on the media platforms they use most.
- Speak directly to customers about services and products.
- Deliver social media-specific deals and offers.
- Engage younger customers and grow your business.
- Promote branding and local customer awareness.
- Create a digital network and increase your online presence.
- Become a local fixture for your service.
- Expand digital marketing with videos and images.
Social media marketing can be subtle but far-reaching. Search engines use a variety of metrics to determine relevancy. This includes your online presence as a whole. Devoting resources to social media may benefit your rankings by creating valuable backlinks with high domain authority. User engagement also builds trust in your company. Seeing that a company feels comfortable communicating with customers on the media platforms that they value most creates a shared set of values and builds trust.
Social Media Platforms
We utilize a variety of platforms to engage your customers. These include:
- Facebook – Facebook is a social networking site that allows users to make connections, share interests, and join groups. Facebook has become increasingly popular in the business world, as companies can create profiles, share pictures and specials, receive “likes” among their fans, and spread the word about the company.
- Twitter – Twitter is an information network where users to share information and messages, acquire followers, tag other users, and seek real-time updated information posted by other users. For businesses, Twitter can provide a canvas for connecting your messages and brand and quickly spread messages based on involvement in events, stories, and specials.
- YouTube – YouTube is one of the largest video sharing sites in the world, with over 4 billion views every day. YouTube can be used for businesses to showcase products and services and promote specials, messages, and involvements.
- Pinterest – Pinterest is a virtual bookmarking site that allows you to “pin” images and videos that you find on the web and share them with others. People can follow your pinboards and repin the content they are interested in, thus sharing it with others who are following them. Businesses are using Pinterest to share products and events and show other people using their products or services.
- Google+ – Google+ is a social network very similar to Facebook that allows users to connect, share in unique ways that include “circles,” “hangouts,” “huddles,” and “sparks.” Many businesses use Google+ to share images, updates, specials, and connections.
Effective Web Solutions regularly serves Phoenix businesses with our skills and experience in internet-based marketing. We’re excited to use the most current practices and talented staff to help companies in the Phoenix area to grow their online presence and drive sales on a local and online level.
Phoenix, Arizona, is home to more than just cacti and the Arizona Cardinals. There are stunning landscapes and sights to see. The Japanese Friendship Garden is one of those spots. Hosting a large koi pond with waterfalls and Japanese statues. There is a tea garden that you can walk through on your way to visit the tea house. This tranquil botanical garden is guaranteed to have you feeling happy for the rest of the day. If you are looking for a little more history, there are plenty of locations to give you a throwback in time. The Penske Racing Museum displays cars, trophies, and other racing memorabilia, showcasing over 300 years of racing history. That’s every car enthusiast’s dream! Mary Coyle’s ice cream shop is an excellent location for kids to experience the old fashioned ice cream parlor atmosphere and equally great for those who lived during the oldfashioned ice cream parlor era. With a wide variety of flavors and homemade waffle cones, it’s the perfect spot to cool down on a hot Phoenix day! And if you’re a food person but aren’t sure where the best places to eat are, then consider the Taste It Tours! Where you get to ride around a bus and stop at 4 or 5 different hidden gems in the Phoenix area and try some of the best food dishes around! Whatever you are looking for Phoenix is guaranteed to have it.