How Remarketing helps Vancouver Businesses
Let’s face it. Not every customer who visits your website is going to purchase your services or product. Maybe they’re weighing the benefits of other services, or maybe they were distracted by a cat video. Either way, they’re not a lost customer. Remarketing with Effective Web Solutions can target these missed opportunities, and convert these leads into paying customers. These users can have an even higher rate of conversion since they are already pre-disposed and subconsciously attuned to your service and branding.
What is Remarketing?
Remarketing allows us to market to your customers after they leave your website. We can set up a targeted ad campaign that actually follows these users. Whether they’re on a mobile phone, tablet, or PC, our tailor-made ads target these specific customers based on their tendencies and interests, ensuring they’ll see ads for your business in their future searches. These ads will guide customers back to your site, allowing visitors who need more time to consider a purchase the time they want, while offering a one-click option back to your relevant service page.
Remarketing Services Catered to Your Vancouver Business
The science of remarketing takes dedication and skill, and our digital marketing professionals have both. Our extensive training and experience allows us to use Google remarketing software to the best of its abilities. We’ll create targeted campaigns that drive results for your business. Ad settings need to be tailored for specific behaviors in order to achieve the highest conversion rating for your business. This is why remarketing involves such a deep understanding of customer search patterns and intentions, and this is also where our marketing experts shine.
Considerations When Building a Remarketing campaign:
- Which pages did the potential customer visit on your website?
- How far did the customer get into the checkout or contact process?
- Which pages did the consumer quickly leave?
Remarketing is an important part of any digital marketing campaign. It can convert potential customers into paying customers from a variety of different entry points. This can help you capture different market segments that you may have otherwise missed. Because of it’s variable nature, separate remarketing ads can be made to target a variety of customers.
Targeted Remarketing Allows Us to:
- Attract website visitors who didn’t convert on their first visit – This can re-attract previously interested customers who may have been comparing options or gathering information.
- Engage with visitors who partially completed a contact form or purchase – These customers were close to converting and remarketing can provide the small push they need.
- Cross-sell or up-sell customers who have already converted – Ads can be made to target converted customers, leading to continued sales of adjacent products or services.
- Target customers after a specific period of time – After a customer has visited your site we can use targeted remarketing to sell them on new or similar services and products.
Cover every angle with professional remarketing from EWS.
If you’re not using remarketing, you could be missing out on converting customers right now. Our services re-capture the interest of customers you’ll ultimately lose without a remarketing strategy. When you’re ready to unlock the full potential of your website visitors and discover the untapped benefits of remarketing, call Effective Web Solutions.
Social Media Management for your Vancouver Business
Social media is key to remarketing for Vancouver businesses. As potential customers visit and leave your website, social media can be an incredibly effective tool for placing your remarketing ads and steering these consumers back to your site. However, social media offers a much larger arsenal of tools for your business’s marketing purposes as well.
Social media is more prevalent than its ever been before. At Effective Web Solutions we specialize in social media marketing that engages both new and existing customers. This can benefit your Vancouver business more than you realize. Social media connects you directly to customers in an easy and approachable way that can increase user engagement and ultimately help you build your brand. By becoming part of a larger online community, you can foster longterm returning customers both online and in real life.
Save Time with Professional Social Media Management
With more than half of all American citizens utilizing one or more social networks, you don’t want to be the only business in Vancouver without a social media presence. When running a business it can be difficult to find time to maintain the kind of social media marketing that creates long term conversions. Our social media experts will take the often time-consuming responsibilities of social media management off of your plate, and free you up to focus on other processes of your business. We utilize long term, evidence-based social strategies that get results, and we engage your customers on a number of popular platforms in a variety of formats.
The Benefits of Social Media Campaigns
- Reach customers on the media platforms they use most.
- Speak directly to customers about services and products.
- Deliver social media specific deals and offers.
- Engage younger customers and grow your business.
- Promote branding and local customer awareness.
- Create a digital network and increase your online presence.
- Become a local fixture for your service.
- Expand digital marketing with videos and image.
Social media marketing can be subtle, but far-reaching. Search engines use a variety of metrics to determine relevancy. This includes your online presence as a whole. Devoting resources to social media may benefit your rankings by creating valuable back links with high-domain authority. User engagement also builds trust in your company. Seeing that a company feels comfortable communicating with customers on the platforms they value creates a shared set of values and builds trust.
Social Media Platforms
We utilize a variety of platforms to engage your customers. These include:
- Facebook – Facebook is a social networking site that allows users to make connections, share interests, and join groups. Facebook has become increasingly popular in the business world, as companies have the ability to make profiles, share pictures and specials, receive “likes” among their fans, and spread the word about the company.
- Twitter – Twitter is an information network where users to share information and messages, acquire followers, tag other users, and seek real time updated information posted by other users. For businesses, Twitter can provide a canvas for connecting your messages and brand and quickly spread messages based on involvement in events, stories and specials.
- YouTube – YouTube is one of the largest video sharing sites in the world with over 4 billion views everyday. YouTube can be used for businesses to showcase products and services and promote specials, messages, and involvements.
- Pinterest – Pinterest is a virtual bookmarking site that allows you to “pin” images and videos that you find on the web and share them with others. People can follow your pinboards and repin the content they are interested in, thus sharing it with others who are following them. Businesses are using Pinterest to share products and events and show other people using their products or services.
- Google+ – Google+ is a social network very similar to Facebook that allows users to connect, share in unique ways that include “circles,” “hangouts,” “huddles” and “sparks.” Many businesses use Google+ to share images, updates, specials, and connections.
When you want to build trust, reach new customers, and grow your Vancouver business with social media, call Effective Web Solutions.
Effective Web Solutions regularly serves Vancouver businesses with our skills and experience in internet-based marketing. As Vancouver residents ourselves, we’re excited to use the most current practices and a skilled staff to help businesses in our local area to grow their online presence and drive drive sales on a local and online level.
Located directly North and across the majestic Columbia River from Portland, Oregon, Vancouver is deeply rooted in the history of the Pacific Northwest. Once described as “the only desired situation for settlement west of the Rockies” by Meriweather Lewis, Vancouver was originally home to Fort Vancouver and was established as a fur trading post for the Hudson’s Bay Company. Fort Vancouver still stands and remains a popular tourist attraction for visitors. It is still a large area for railway use, using both commercial and passenger trains on a regular basis. Despite being so close to Portland, Vancouver has created its own vibrant culture separate of it’s cross-river neighbor. Vancouver is listed as the fourth-largest city in the state of Washington, however, there are enough people in the surrounding areas to make Vancouver the second-largest city. Boasting an up-and-coming, revitalized downtown area with new restaurants, hotels, and shopping combined with a beautiful view of the surrounding natural amenities like Mount Hood, Mount St. Helens, and the Columbia River, Vancouver is becoming one of the more desirable areas to visit and live in the Pacific Northwest. Whether its walking along the waterfront of the river, visiting nearby waterfalls and lakes, visiting one of the many beautiful parks in the city, or grabbing a freshly brewed microbrew, Vancouver has just as much to offer as a big city would in a smaller city feel and location.