Social Media Management for your Salem Business
Social media is key to remarketing for Salem businesses. As potential customers visit and leave your website, social media can be an incredibly useful tool for placing your remarketing ads and steering these consumers back to your site. However, social media offers a much larger arsenal of weapons for your business’s marketing purposes, as well.
Social media is more prevalent than its ever been before. At Effective Web Solutions, we specialize in social media marketing that engages both new and existing customers. This can benefit your Salem business more than you realize. Social media connects you directly to customers in a relaxed and approachable way that can increase user engagement and ultimately help you build your brand. By becoming part of a broader online community, you can foster longterm returning customers both online and in real life.
Save Time with Professional Social Media Management
With more than half of all American citizens utilizing one or more social networks, you don’t want to be the only business in Salem without a social media presence. When running a business, it can be challenging to find time to maintain the kind of social media marketing that creates long term conversions. Our social media experts will take the often time-consuming responsibilities of social media management off of your plate, and free you up to focus on other processes of your business. We utilize long-term, evidence-based social strategies that get results, and we engage your customers on several popular platforms in a variety of formats.
The Benefits of Social Media Campaigns
- Reach customers on the media platforms they use most.
- Speak directly to customers about services and products.
- Deliver social media-specific deals and offers.
- Engage younger customers and grow your business.
- Promote branding and local customer awareness.
- Create a digital network and increase your online presence.
- Become a local fixture for your service.
- Expand digital marketing with videos and images.
Social media marketing can be subtle but far-reaching. Search engines use a variety of metrics to determine relevancy. This includes your online presence as a whole. Devoting resources to social media may benefit your rankings by creating valuable backlinks with high domain authority. User engagement also builds trust in your company. Seeing that a company feels comfortable communicating with customers on the platforms they value creates a shared set of values and builds trust.
Social Media Platforms
We utilize a variety of platforms to engage your customers. These include:
- Facebook – Facebook is a social networking site that allows users to make connections, share interests, and join groups. Facebook has become increasingly popular in the business world, as companies can create profiles, share pictures and specials, receive “likes” among their fans, and spread the word about the company.
- Twitter – Twitter is an information network where users to share information and messages, acquire followers, tag other users, and seek real-time updated information posted by other users. For businesses, Twitter can provide a canvas for connecting your messages and brand and quickly spread messages based on involvement in events, stories, and specials.
- YouTube – YouTube is one of the largest video sharing sites in the world, with over 4 billion views every day. YouTube can be used for businesses to showcase products and services and promote specials, messages, and involvements.
- Pinterest – Pinterest is a virtual bookmarking site that allows you to “pin” images and videos that you find on the web and share them with others. People can follow your pinboards and repin the content they are interested in, thus sharing it with others who are following them. Businesses are using Pinterest to share products and events and show other people using their products or services.
- Google+ – Google+ is a social network very similar to Facebook that allows users to connect, share in unique ways that include “circles,” “hangouts,” “huddles,” and “sparks.” Many businesses use Google+ to share images, updates, specials, and connections.
When you want to build trust with consumers, reach new customers, and grow your Salem business with social media, call Effective Web Solutions.
Effective Web Solutions regularly serves Salem’s businesses with our skills and experience in internet-based marketing. We’re excited to use the most current practices and talented staff to help companies in the Salem area to grow their online presence and drive sales on a local and online level.
The capital of the beautiful state of Oregon is Salem, which is located next to the Willamette River. Founded in 1842, Salem is currently the second-largest city in Oregon. Salem is just an hour’s drive from Portland, but this city has a whole culture of its own. There is so much to do and see in Salem, all in such a beautiful location, so it’s no wonder the residents love living there. Things like Salem’s Art Fair and Festival brings people from all over the country to enjoy what this city has to offer. For over 70 years, hundreds of artists have been attending this festival to feature their art of all different forms and styles. There’s music, food, games and more.
This three-day long festival is the largest art festival in the state of Oregon. If you are in the mood for something a little more relaxing, you can take a cruise down the Willamette. Enjoy Sunday brunch on an authentic riverboat. The two-hour cruise is filled with jazz music and delicious food and beverages. The scenery floating down the river is beautiful and lets you appreciate the wonderful city of Salem. At Effective Web Solutions, we love the town of Salem as much as the residents, which are why we provide our services to the local business owners. Owning a business is hard enough as it is, but without a properly functioning and optimized website, it’s going to be an even bigger struggle. Our team helps to craft and maintain a website that is built just for you with strategic methods that help your company rank better on the internet. Give us a call today and let us help you and your business!