Social Media Management for your Eugene Business
Social media is key to remarketing for Eugene businesses. As potential customers visit and leave your website, social media can be an incredibly useful tool for placing your remarketing ads and steering these consumers back to your site. However, social media offers a much larger arsenal of weapons for your business’s marketing purposes, as well.
Social media is more prevalent than its ever been before. At Effective Web Solutions, we specialize in social media marketing that engages both new and existing customers. This can benefit your Eugene business more than you realize. Social media connects you directly to customers in a relaxed and approachable way that can increase user engagement and ultimately help you build your brand. By becoming part of a broader online community, you can foster longterm returning customers both online and in real life.
Save Time with Professional Social Media Management
With more than half of all American citizens utilizing one or more social networks, you don’t want to be the only business in Eugene without a social media presence. When running a business, it can be challenging to find time to maintain the kind of social media marketing that creates long term conversions. Our social media experts will take the often time-consuming responsibilities of social media management off of your plate, and free you up to focus on other processes of your business. We utilize the long term, evidence-based social strategies that get results, and we engage your customers on many popular platforms in a variety of formats.
The Benefits of Social Media Campaigns
- Reach customers on the media platforms they use most.
- Speak directly to customers about services and products.
- Deliver social media-specific deals and offers.
- Engage younger customers and grow your business.
- Promote branding and local customer awareness.
- Create a digital network and increase your online presence.
- Become a local fixture for your service.
- Expand digital marketing with videos and images.
Social media marketing can be subtle but far-reaching. Search engines use a variety of metrics to determine relevancy. This includes your online presence as a whole. Devoting resources to social media may benefit your rankings by creating valuable backlinks with high domain authority. User engagement also builds trust in your company. Seeing that a company feels comfortable communicating with customers on the platforms, the value creates a shared set of values and builds trust.
Social Media Platforms
We utilize a variety of platforms to engage your customers. These include:
- Facebook – Facebook is a social networking site that allows users to make connections, share interests, and join groups. Facebook has become increasingly popular in the business world, as companies can create profiles, share pictures and specials, receive “likes” among their fans, and spread the word about the company.
- Twitter – Twitter is an information network where users to share information and messages, acquire followers, tag other users, and seek real-time updated information posted by other users. For businesses, Twitter can provide a canvas for connecting your messages and brand and quickly spread messages based on involvement in events, stories, and specials.
- YouTube – YouTube is one of the largest video sharing sites in the world, with over 4 billion views every day. YouTube can be used for businesses to showcase products and services and promote specials, messages, and involvements.
- Pinterest – Pinterest is a virtual bookmarking site that allows you to “pin” images and videos that you find on the web and share them with others. People can follow your pinboards and repin the content they are interested in, thus sharing it with others who are following them. Businesses are using Pinterest to share products and events and show other people using their products or services.
- Google+ – Google+ is a social network very similar to Facebook that allows users to connect, share in unique ways that include “circles,” “hangouts,” “huddles,” and “sparks.” Many businesses use Google+ to share images, updates, specials, and connections.
When you want to build trust with consumers, reach new customers, and grow your Eugene business with social media, call Effective Web Solutions.
Effective Web Solutions regularly serves Eugene’s businesses with our skills and experience in internet-based marketing. We’re excited to use the most current practices and talented staff to help companies in the Eugene area to grow their online presence and drive sales on a local and online level.
Eugene is a beautiful city located where the Willamette and McKenzie River join together. It is also the third most populated city in the state of Oregon right behind Portland and Salem. Home to the University of Oregon, there are many Duck football fans in Eugene. The town is also well known for its beautiful scenery, providing many opportunities for biking, rafting, jogging, and kayaking. One of the more popular places to visit in Eugene is Hendricks Park, featuring a massive assortment of beautiful rhododendrons. Hendricks Park is also a site for history, featuring several Douglas fir trees that are over 200 years old. All around this park is a beautiful place to visit to get a good sense of the lush vegetation that is native to Eugene. If you are interested in some more in-depth history, feel free to visit the Oregon Air and Space Museum. Located in Eugene’s regional airport, there are planes on display from World War I. They have numerous other aircraft from different times in history along with models and other NASA archives showing the events of space exploration. At Effective Web Solutions, we understand how important history is. We work with our clients in Eugene to build and maintain their websites while preserving their ideas and concepts of their business. As the times change, we must adjust, and our team is here to help your business come to the forefront of internet marketing with website designs specifically optimized to rank your company better. Give us a call today and see what we can do for you!