High-Performance SEO in Chicago
As you work to grow your business, you need to increase your presence on the internet. Without this, new customers aren’t going to find you, and your revenue streams are going to dry up. There’s a simple solution, though, and that’s using Effective Web Solutions for your Chicago SEO needs.
What is SEO?
You’ve almost certainly heard of the term, whether it’s breathless news articles or testimonials from successful web-based businesses. So what’s the hype all about? SEO stands for search engine optimization. This means that the content of specific pages is designed to make them more visible to Google. The better the calibration of SEO, the higher you get ranked when someone searches for a topic related to your business.
How Does SEO Work?
The formula and algorithms that Google uses to determine page rankings change from time to time. The basics tend to stay the same, though. Here’s an overview:
- Key terms: Does the written content on the page match the search term? This is the basic element of SEO. You choose a search term that you want to “own”, or be highly ranked. Having a few instances of this term on your page increases its relevance to Google.
- Context: If the user searches for “chiropractors in Chicago”, a web page that’s about an actual chiropractor office is more contextually relevant than a page about someone’s visit to a chiropractor. Proper SEO calibration makes the copy more appealing to Google’s selection.
- Useful Copy: Google scans for proper grammar and English usage. Clearly readable content gets priority over gibberish.
- Authority: Google trusts websites that have more links from external sites, as this makes them more authoritative.
How Does EWS Manage SEO in Chicago?
On the surface, SEO seems simple enough that you could do it for yourself. All it takes is sprinkling some words into your service pages, right? There’s a lot more to it than that. Google is one of the world’s most capable AIs, and it knows enough to weed out bad copies and artificial links. At EWS we employ a team that makes the process easy and gives you reliable results.
- Researchers: If you just guess which key terms are the best ones for your business to own, you’re just wasting time and effort. Our research team uses powerful analytical tools to determine which terms are the most popular and relevant to your business. This allows you to focus your energy only on terms that your customers are actually searching for.
- Web Developers: Our developer team crafts quality websites with high functionality and which offer an easy user experience. They’re set up for authoritative links and to fit Google’s criteria for relevance.
- Writers: The writers craft service pages, blog posts and other content that Google deems relevant to your search. At the same time, these pages provide quality and useful information to help customers decide to give you their business.
Call (XXX) XXX-XXXX or Contact Us today to begin building your online presence. We’ll set up a free consultation to determine what your business needs and how to best accomplish it.